3.1.10

im living ahead

im not leaving my past behind...
how bad your past is,u could never erase...
living ahead,making whats passed as reference is better.
experience make you thicker,wiser.

but first,i'd like to thank new frens who adds up guts to live...indirectly or directly...giving support,cheers up and comfort.

the line ups of mango stuff ioi mall...
thank you all,my 1st step to carry on with life is to work...and alhamdulillah,its been months and alot had we experienced together...and yws learned alot from those olders...
i love you all....JESSY,SEVEN,AYEN,K.MAI,ABG RAHIM,STEPH...




frens who had been there proving they had my back no matter what,clueless or clueless not they are about what ive been through...NIGER,PANJANG,QUEN.


my own family...

and his family that in a way support me...


and him.

TO PO AND FARRA...
I DONT KNOW HOW WHAT AND WHOM TO TRUST/LISTEN/BE MAD OF...I COULD EVEN THINK HOW TO HANDLE...I CANT REMEMBER WHY AND HOW...BUT WHATS SURE IS THAT I CANT LOOSE YOU BOTH!
IF ONLY WE COULD BE TOGETHER AGAIN.
I STILL HOPING,GIVE ME TIME TO CLEAR MIND.

I PRAY WE COULD BE US BACK.

3 comments:

nad said...

good to c u in ur life right now. btw, ko keje kat kedai baju ek? sonoknye...take care, putq.

Ain Nadzri said...

putq...
every one is missing u like hell..do contact me plis..just keep da blog up dated then its will me satisfied enough...
miss u babe...really2...im worried..

nUruL hiFzah said...

lots of things happen..n i dun care...let pepul say wut they want..yg penting aku sendiri tau ape aku wat...ol i wnat is to amke ma self happy n forget da past..its up to u..ur choice to trust whom do u want..mulot org susah nk tutop..ati org len2...